31 marzo 2014

finally a self portrait ♡ ♡ ♡

Hi cuties! I'm writing this post to say that I've finally succeeded in painting a self portrait!!! wiiii!!
It's about time that I tried, and I tried to draw myself, but the final result was always disappointing...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
but some days ago I've tried again, and this time I'm almost pleased about the result...

here is my portrait!
I'm so satisfied that I've decided to turn it into my personal logo... 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
these are my reference pics for this painting:
my lovely snoopy 80's sweatshirt ♥ the amazing buttons that my sweet penpal emma gave me in her last package ♥ my beloved little pony "Vomitilla" ♥ my fav sporty xxl coat with a cute tooth on the back ♥ and obviously my "funny" face !!! 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  yay 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
some details...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 other news: I'm working on the second version of the Teen Witch Stickers ... 
I've also used one of these drawings to make a wicked tee design for the ohh deer competition ϟ
do u like it? ♡ is now available as tee, sweatshirt and vest here ! ! ! ♥ ♥ ♥ I think that I'm gonna make other witchy tee designs for this competition! ◠‿◠



2 commenti: